After two successful years, the St. Philip Family Fall Festival returns with more local vendors for fantastic shopping, children’s programs for lots of family fun and a hot grill for delicious food. The 2017 Festival attendees heard great music, shopped with many crafters and ate delicious food. Many also won awesome items from the Chinese Raffle like Yankees, Mets and Giants memorabilia, bowling and movie passes, restaurant gift cards, beautiful home goods from Lillian August, car washes, along with museum, zoo and water park passes. The Family Fall Festival brings together activities for all ages!
Join us on Saturday, September 22 from 9A – 4P at St. Philip Church 1 Father Conlon Place, Norwalk
- Touch A Truck chance to see different kinds of working trucks up close
- Face Painting, Touch-A-Tank and Games for children
- Local Artisans with arts, crafts, homemade items, jewelry, clothing, baked goods and more
- Coachman Club Classic Cars showcasing special cars from yesteryear
- Performances by community groups and DJs
- Pumpkin Patch with pumpkins and mums for sale
- Chinese Raffle including many unique and wonderful items for lots of chances to win
We look forward to a fun day with our neighbors enjoying games, good food, fun activities, shopping and music!